Following the recommendations of the NIJZ and the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Slovenia, the museum is closed to all visitors until further notice. We will keep you informed about the reopening of the museum via the official website of the museum and via our social networks.
Thank you for your understanding.
Access to Ptuj Castle: SPECIAL NOTICE
Regional museum Ptuj – Ormož re-opened its collections in Ptuj Castle on Tuesday, May 5 2020.
NEW OPENING HOURS:
– Monday: closed
– Tuesday-Friday: 10.00-16.00
– Saturday and Sunday: 10.00-18.00
Due to coronavirus disease, a protective mask is mandatory in all public places!
From June 25 to September 30 2020 the lower castle courtyard will be open till 9 p. m.
Ptuj castle, video
Info: 00386 (0)2 748 03 60
Ptuj Castle opening hours:
– From 15th October to 1st May: every day from 9 am to 5 pm
– From 1st May to 15th October: every day from 9 am to 6 pm
– Saturdays and Sundays in July and August: from 9 am to 8 pm
– The castle is closed on 1st January, Easter, 1st November, 25th December